CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Sleepy Time!





After taking over a month to complete my wrap dress, I decided to sew something a little easier. It just so happened that it was a couple of weeks before Christmas, so I came up with the idea to sew pajamas for my loved ones as presents. I loved this pattern because it was unisex and the directions were extremely easy to follow. It takes me about an hour and a half to complete a pair of these pajamas, so sewing this project 10 times over didn't bother me at all. You can get a pair of pajamas nowadays for $10-20, so it's best to consider the price per yardage of the material being used. I made these pajamas out of cotton knit and fleece that I got from the clearance table at Hancock and must say that they are so comfortable to wear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

here i am! i really like the pjs. the pics are much easier to see on my laptop as opposed to my phone.

<3 amanda <3

Teka said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for the support. I know this was really hard for you since you "don't do blogs." LOL. Hopefully, you will like what I'm making you for your birthday.

Adrienne said...

I like those pj's! I want to make my mom some for Christmas!