CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Project Runway Endeavor

SIMPLICITY 3535





This is my favorite piece I've done do far. I have followed Project Runway from the very beginning and was excited that Simplicity had patterns inspired from the show. I felt that this pattern would be flattering for me since I have a big tummy. I would definitely make this pattern again, but as a short sleeved top. I would recommend making this pattern a size smaller as it's very voluminous. I got this fabric at the Red Tag section at Joann Fabrics for $3/yard, so I was excited that I made a dress for under $20. What are you guys favorite Project Runway episode?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great dress!

Teka said...

Thanks Adrienne! That's a great compliment coming from such an accomplished sewer as yourself.