CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award **GASP**




Wow! I was so shocked when I checked the comments that I was nominated by Aminat for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I'm truly at a lost for words. All of you ladies have been so nice by welcoming me in your circle. I wanna grow up to be just like you guys! :-)Thank you so much! I must say that there are a lot of blogs that I view daily that are truly inspiring.
The rules of accepting this award are:


1. Copy the award to your site.

2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.

4. Link to those on your blog.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.


I'm sure that the bloggers I'm listing have been nominated hundreds of times but they are well deserving.
Thanks again Aminat!

2 comments:

Ambitious Sewer said...

Congradulations!!!!

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

Thanks so much! As soon as I get two secs. I'm going to follow the rules for accepting. Love your style!